Friday, June 14, 2013

Five for Friday....June 14, 2013

It's time to link up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday!

This was my official last week of complete freedom, summer school begins on Monday, I am excited and sad all at the same time.

1. This week I spent preparing for summer school, I decided on a theme I haven't used before, so I had lots of stuff to prepare. Thanks to Teacher pay Teachers, I had lots of materials to choose from!
I created a cardboard cabin, see it on my June 8, 2013 post!  I used up all the ink in my little printer and had to buy more to prepare a visual schedule, station rotation chart and attendance/job card chart. Here's the main schedule......
The campfire graphics are from Chassity Klick's camping theme packet at Teachers pay Teachers.

I'll share more about my charts later!

2. I spent a lovely day with my daughter and grandchildren!

3. My husband and I decided to NOT go camping until the mosquito population settled down! I am bummed, but relieved.

4. We bought flowers for our hanging baskets! I love having  bright pretty flowers hanging by the front porch.


5. I went to bed late and slept late all week! I watched marathons of my favorite TV shows-Supernatural, Bones, Castle.
That's all for my five!
 Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment