Monday, December 30, 2013

Holiday Baking!

I know it's a little late, but there wasn't time to have a baking fest BEFORE Christmas! We had so much fun I decided to share some of our day. We had two simple goals:
1. The recipe needed to be kid friendly.
2. One of the items had to be fudge!

I found the Candy Cane Blossoms recipe on Pinterest. It looked easy with lots of helping opportunities for three year olds! Here's how it went....






It is good to have a helper to unwrap the kisses!



The fudge was mostly driven by adults, stirring a hot pan constantly isn't really kid safe! My fudge recipe is the marshmallow cream one! It's delectable and always turns out yummy.

I am NOT ready to return to school, no, no, no! This is my last holiday hurrah, the Christmas tree and decorations will soon be packed away.

Paula












No comments:

Post a Comment