Sunday, March 1, 2015

March Currently with Farley

 
I am linking with Farley at  OH BOY 4th GRADE! I haven't joined her currently for awhile and forgot how fun it is!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Listening
 
There isn't much to watch tonight....so we are rerunning it! it's entertaining at the very least.
 
Loving
 
We bought a house this summer/fall, our first after years of renting. I walked into it today, the sun was streaming in through the windows, there was a faint smell of wood smoke and I thought...
 
I love my house!
 



Thinking
 
We are having a Dr. Seuss Door Contest this week and I haven't given it much thought, but I want to participate. It needs to be something that is created by the kids as much as possible.
hmmmmm........
 
Wanting
 
to get everything finished and not worry about it during Spring Break! I have ESY paperwork, Annual IEPs to prepare for, assess and input Progress Reports, and..
oh yeah, teach kids by next Friday. We do have a WORK DAY on Friday, but most
of this stuff needs to be done before Friday.
 
Needing
to stay positive and healthy...so I need a super duper
energy pill!
 
Spring Break Plans
I have a list of fun and just stuff I want to accomplish! But here is the question...if I plan each day, won't it be too much like work?
 
and that's my next couple of weeks!
 
What's yours?
 
Paula



No comments:

Post a Comment