Saturday, May 11, 2013

Five for Friday...May 10, 2013




Thank you Doodle Bugs for this great idea! So my five for this week are:

We have 9 more school days left!!!!Woooooo!!!

Spring has FINALLY arrived in Alaska! The temps are reaching a high of 63, never mind that it is still a little icy in the mornings. The trees are budding out, most of the snow has melted with those shady spot exceptions.

Next week is our kindergarten promotion and the teacher and I finished the slideshow for the big event on Friday night! yea!  It was totally worth it to stay until 8 PM.

I lost 2.4 lb. this week! my next goal is to get into the exercising mode again, with the weather improving, I am thinking about walking outside everyday.

annnnnd....there are only 9 more school days left!!!! and yeah I know it was mentioned already but it's worth saying again!!!!

I close with this picture of a poster I keep next to my desk, I have been carrying this poster around with me for years! But it just says it all....... Have a great week my friends, Paula




No comments:

Post a Comment