Sunday, July 13, 2014

Five for Friday....July 11, 2014.. Hermit the Crab


Happy Week-end! Linking with Doodle Bugs Teaching......


ONE
The weather was edgy all week, lots of rain but we managed to have recess every day! 



Sometimes I still can't believe that we live in this amazing place, I think to myself "I'm going to wake up and be in my bed in Oklahoma". I have mixed feelings about that, because if I lived there I could easily drive over to my Dad's or sister's houses!

TWO
We are in the house buying process, we were pre-qualified for a loan, BUT now that we are closing in on a house, there are more questions. I did a foolish thing also, I purchased an item on payments and now I need to explain it! I'm wishing someone had told me not to buy anything  until all of this was finished! I am feeling dumb......

THREE

Sea life was the continued theme this week. We read A House for Hermit  Crab by Eric Carle.


The crab art project really turned out cute! The most difficult part for the students was folding the strips.

FOUR

My daughter is getting married soon and the supplies are coming in.....

We are so excited!

FIVE


Here's our awesome bulletin board!

Next week is our last week of ESY (Extended School Year). Our final theme is "camping at the zoo". I have found some good stuff from the measured mom blog and huggies.com to get us through the week.

Later,

Paula




No comments:

Post a Comment