Tuesday, July 29, 2014

A Wedding

This post is about what we have been doing the last week...preparing for a wedding!

The Shoes







Flower girl dress and shoes

The Trellis



(My husband is awesome!)


The morning of the wedding, my hubby cut some wildflowers to place on the top. It turned out perfect.

Decorating for the reception



The Food
My daughter made the cake and it was delicious!
The cake recipe is from Cake Boss, with buttercream frosting and raspberry filling....yummmm!

The Grill Master





The Music
My girl didn't want the traditional wedding march, a friend of hers suggested Lindsey Stirling's music, it is so beautiful, words cannot describe it. It was perfect for an outdoor wedding.




After all the anxiety, and so many last minute things to do, the wedding was lovely.

and they will live happily ever after!

Only 9 days until we are due back to school! I am NOT ready!


Later Gator!

Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment