Friday, March 18, 2016

Five for Friday.....March 18, 2016

Spring break is already coming to a close.  It went too fast!
 
I did some homework this week for school, but overall
my week was a vacation.



Now it is time to join Doodle Bugs Teaching for a party!

ONE
 
I sorted some boxes out, found some old stuff. Some of it I was so happy to see again and some of it...well I wondered why I had kept it all these years! If I was a quilter some of these tee shirts would make  fine ones for each one of my children. Maybe I should take the summer off and learn how to quilt!
 
 This little guy belonged to my oldest child and was passed down to the next two. My youngest is the most sentimental about him and she took him for
safekeeping.




.......a few shirts from different parts of life.....a long gone school....a concert...a trip to the fair
MEMORIES
 
TWO
 
According to cartoonist Chad Carpenter Monday was
"Wear a hat made of pancakes day"
 
I didn't.
But it is fun to see what will show up on his calendars!
 
 
THREE
 
We had snow for Spring Break and visitors.
 
 
 
They blend in so well!
 
 
FOUR
 
 
St. Patrick's Day!
Excellent day of grandchildren, Irish Coffee and Darby O'Gill and the Little People. I love that movie. Sean Connery was so young and very handsome of course.
 
by the way, Irish Coffee is not Weight Watchers friendly,,,oh well
 
FIVE
 
 
Spring break is almost over.
 
 
Have a good week, I will try to do the same.
 
Later,
 
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment