Friday, July 12, 2013

Favorite Pins Friday...July 12, 2013

It is time to link up with First Grade Parade! I have so many that it is hard to choose which ones to share!




I did some turtle pinning this week.....

This one didn't have a source website that I could find, but you know, the original source is obvious!

 
Turtle floor tiles! So cool! Find more at Tiles with Style.


 
I am obsessing over decorating my classroom using a consistent color theme, to make it simple, I decided on black, white and red!  I shopped Teachers pay Teachers and found the just right packet from First Class Teacher Resources! One of the drawbacks to buying materials on TpT is that you use a lot of ink! It usually is out of my pocket too because of the colors, this color scheme can be printed in black ink, so I can print what I need at school! There IS a pretty cute birthday graph set included that has colors and I'm thinking about printing it out at home, it will be worth it.
 
 

 
Next, a clever idea in helping kids to learn how to use those scissors! It's from Miss Mancy's therapy help blog.

 
 
Yep! I am a Supernatural fan! I'm thinking about buying this t-shirt from Café Press!
 
And that's it for my week of pins! Come back later to see how my classroom décor pans out!
 
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment