Saturday, November 2, 2013

November 2013 Currently!

Wow oh wow! I have been out of the loop for awhile, I am trying to get back into the blog world. My job has been overwhelming me since school started and I just haven't had the energy to write, take pictures and post. Blogging is an ongoing learning process for me, and I haven't been up for the challenge! But not anymore! I am catching up on all those teacher bloggers I love to follow and now to link up with Farley from Oh Boy 4th grade! 

Listening
 I cannot believe we have so many channels and there is STILL NOTHING TO WATCH!  So here we are watching a show about crazy people wanting to make a name for themselves by seeing if they can stay alive as they go over the falls. I learned a fun fact: the FIRST person to go over the falls in a barrel was a TEACHER! It's not really all that surprising...it's proof that this job will make you crazy!

Loving
My sweet grandchildren are coming to my house tomorrow! I'm going to just sit on the floor and play with them, I saw them last week briefly at our Fall Festival, but I didn't get my fill of hugs!

Thinking
The workshop time in the regular first grade classroom is a great opportunity for my kids and the "regular" kids to work together. I have a little group I'm working with, it's starting to come together, but it's not organized, I don't have a definite plan! It's driving me crazy! (there's that word again)

Wanting
A magic wand would make life so much easier, am I right?

Needing
enough said....

Yummy Pin!!
Click the title below to go to the recipe on Martha Stewart's Website


Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Pineapple


November blessing......

May your fridge and pantry be full on Thanksgiving
and your car be full of fuel
when you brave the crowds 
on black Friday!
May you win the race to your chosen items
and they be all you expected,
and best of all...
May your Christmas list be checked off by December 1st!

Talk later,

Paula


No comments:

Post a Comment