Sunday, March 13, 2016

Linking up with Doodle Bugs...Dr. Seuss Week

 
Wow! I have been out of the loop for a while, it is time to rejoin the Teacher Blogging World and what better way then to link up with

 
 
 
 
FIRST, This week we celebrated Read Across America and Dr. Seuss. Our school always has a decorating door contest, this year it was expanded to include bulletin boards/walls. There were some GREAT displays, I'm glad I wasn't on the committee to judge. Here are some of my favorites that I have pictures of.
 
 
The teacher gave the students this assignment: write about how you would like to make the world a better place. There are some great ideas.
 

SECOND,  our door.....

 
THIRD, this one has a little of everything! It was the winner.



FOURTH, I just celebrated my 4th week on Weight Watchers and have lost 6 whole pounds. It's going to take a while that's for sure!
Here's a way to have healthy, fast and easy smoothies.

 
For any WWs out there, one half serving is 2 points. The one half serving is about 8 oz. made with water. It is pretty good, of course, it would be better with some more sweet!
 
FIFTH! It is SPRING BREAK for us next week!!!! WOOOOO!
 
 
Have a great week, I plan to!
 
Later,
 
 
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment