Saturday, January 11, 2014

Five for Friday....January 10, 2014

Finally Friday! This was our first week back after the holiday break and it felt very very long.
I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for her weekly party.




Here we go.....

1. This week was my birthday. I'm not all that excited about my birthday but it beats the alternative. I was reminded that I have lots of family and friends in my life and I feel honored.



a couple of my gifts..


2. My quest to reduce stress in my life has begun! One of the actions I'm doing is cutting down my hours at school. Our contract time to leave is 4:15 pm (ha!), I usually leave somewhere in the neighborhood of 5:30-6:00, so my goal is 4:30. I left at that time one day this week (my birthday).


a lonely car when the owner is the last one leaving!


3. I began to teach a small group learning letters and sounds. I really enjoy them! We are using the Zoo Phonics program which is one of my favorites.

4.The sledding hill is in full swing!



5.  The moose are back hanging around the yard!

Have a great week!

Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment