Wednesday, January 1, 2014

January Currently!

It is time to link up with Farley at Oh Boy 4th Grade! I cannot believe it is already January 2014, I completely missed the December Currently, but no more!


Listening: We have quite a lot of cats now (Five!), so your odds of one of them purring next to you are good at our house! My husband has the remote control....I don't care because I'm doing this!

Loving:  The tree is put away along with all the trimmings for another year. My husband helped a lot, including handing down all the boxes to me in the crawl space. I don't mind that because it is such a big space to store things and I don't have to be tripping over it the rest of the year. I also volunteered to be the one in the space because it has a low ceiling and I'm shorter! It is not such a problem for me.

Thinking: The time has gone too fast!

Wanting: more time!

Needing: I brought home a stack of stuff to do to get ready for that first week back to school...ugh...

New tradition: We had a BAKEFEST and it was fun! I'm hoping to do it before Christmas next year!


I am considering changing the name of my blog, I share and want to continue to share more then "educating children with disabilities". However, I also have a severe delay in technology. My address would remain the same, but the name would be different, would that be a problem? Anyone out there who has advice please comment! 

Thank you and Happy New Year!

Positive Paula


No comments:

Post a Comment