Friday, April 22, 2016

Five for Friday!

 
Five for Friday is a wonderful opportunity to connect with other educational blogs!
so join the party and connect with Doodle Bugs Teaching!


 
ONE
We worked on writing a better sentence this week.
This first photo is a page from Step up to Writing.
 
Have I ever mentioned that I love the promethean board??

 

 
They loved this book, we read it at least three times on request!
I asked the students what they thought of the pig in the story and they said "silly" and "lucky".
That about sums it up!
 
 
Next, we used a picture from the book to get ideas on writing a better sentence.
They did a great job adding more descriptive words:
 
"The pirate wolf perched on the small, dirty and smelly trash can."
 
TWO
 
 
Now that the snow and ice is melted off the outdoor basketball court, the chalk art is beginning! I really enjoy seeing what they draw.
 
 
THREE


 
 We read this Froggy book and did some fun sequencing activities.
 
FOUR
 
 
 Spring!
Leaves, dirt, sun!
So ready for summer!

FIVE
I discovered a yummy snack/lunch!
34 degree multi-grain crackers
Laughing Cow creamy light Swiss cheese
Turkey pepperoni
9 crackers, spread the cheese on, top with turkey pepperoni.
Tasty!
and only 4 Weight Watcher Points.
oh yeah!

Things are speeding up now...field trips, MAP testing, meetings....
but it's all good...
I am taking the summer off this year!

I really don't remember the last summer I didn't work..
I am really looking forward to it!
Wooooooo!

Hang in there,


Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment