Friday, May 17, 2013

Five for Friday.......May 17, 2013

 
 
So much for Spring! It is apparently avoiding Alaska this year, we are generally accepting of the cooler and snowy weather, but come on! It's mid May! Anyway, moving on to my five for Friday!
 
1. 4 more school days!

2. The kindergarten graduation is done! Everything went smoothly, I got to lead them in singing the "Counting by 5" song, the parents loved the slideshow we worked so hard on. Now we just need to keep them busy until next Thursday!

3. Turned in the last of the special education paperwork! wahoooooo!

4. I decided on my summer school theme and can now pack accordingly! It's going to be so much fun!

5. My husband and I are planning on a camping trip after school is out! (I hope it has quit snowing in a couple of weeks).

That's all I've got for now!
Paula



No comments:

Post a Comment