1. I started the week with a "Personal day" off from school. I just lounged around and planned for summer school, so I would know what I wanted to pack. It was perfect because I got to rest up and be ready for the reminder of the week.
2. Field day was fun! The classes rotated between activities: hiking to the lake, relay race, cup stacking, fire brigade, Frisbee golf, parachute, rope tug and a picnic!
Lake behind our school.....still has ice
The hike to the lake
3. Paperwork finished on time! Progress reports completed and sent home the day before the last day of school. Checked out with my records specialist without a hitch. What a relief!
4. Packed up for ESY (summer school) and ready to go on the truck. Our school district chooses a school to have the program at, they send out a truck on the last day to pick up what we want to take for it. It is always a race to get it all ready to go by the pick up date! I have awesome assistants we helped A LOT in getting it altogether!!
5. Gave a bubble send off to the kids until the last bus drove away! Room put away and I am CHECKED OUT! I don't have to return until August!
and I am outta here! Woooooooooohoooooooooo!
Have a great week! Paula