Sunday, September 15, 2013

Classroom tour

School has been going for a couple of weeks now, this week is our open house. I thought it would be a good time to share how the classroom came together!

The red, black and white theme is going well. Really, these are classic colors, why wouldn't they work?!

I found this door idea on Pinterest and tweaked it to match the colors. I also got lazy and used a variety of stickers, it turned out great!



This area is our math group place......

I 

I initially planned to have our calendar board on the promethean board, but chickened out.....I think there are advantages to having it displayed all day. The promethean board is used for many other subjects through out the day.

Here is a closer shot of the birthday graph. I purchased it in a packet from First Class Teacher Resources-in the teacher pay teachers store. It has proven to be a wise buy!



This area is the area for our child who uses a wheelchair and a stander, the book nook is next to it in the corner.


The listening center....old tech card reader and a TAPE player. The kids love the card reader!



Saw this in pinterest!



Task stations




My desk area....already getting messy!

I am still learning how to post from my tablet so all my pictures aren't here. Oh well, it is long enough! Think its time to close it up! Thanks for dropping by! 
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment