This was my official last week of complete freedom, summer school begins on Monday, I am excited and sad all at the same time.
1. This week I spent preparing for summer school, I decided on a theme I haven't used before, so I had lots of stuff to prepare. Thanks to Teacher pay Teachers, I had lots of materials to choose from!
I created a cardboard cabin, see it on my June 8, 2013 post! I used up all the ink in my little printer and had to buy more to prepare a visual schedule, station rotation chart and attendance/job card chart. Here's the main schedule......
The campfire graphics are from Chassity Klick's camping theme packet at Teachers pay Teachers.
I'll share more about my charts later!
2. I spent a lovely day with my daughter and grandchildren!
3. My husband and I decided to NOT go camping until the mosquito population settled down! I am bummed, but relieved.
4. We bought flowers for our hanging baskets! I love having bright pretty flowers hanging by the front porch.
5. I went to bed late and slept late all week! I watched marathons of my favorite TV shows-Supernatural, Bones, Castle.
That's all for my five!